Thursday, March 02, 2006

What if?


What if Mez was a super bad-ass, totally goth man-whore? Hmm..... we may never know. I hate drawing in ink so I thought I'd try it. Does that make any sense? *shrug* I'm sure something about the pose and the anatomy is wrong but those are the risks you take with ink. I like it but when I draw it for real I'm gonna make it cartoony so it's funny. Anyway I tried it out and I guess I like it... the ink, that is. I'll work on it some more and try to stay loose when I draw. lolomgwtf u can todaly c his bellybutton lol

3 Comments:

Blogger *colibri* said...

your take on mez is different too...you know, with the belly button showing and all...:)

11:00 PM  
Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Youve really hit the nail on the head! That's Mez to a T. ...Oh wait, oh .. you said "what if" oops!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Gabriel Hunt said...

"Man-Whore" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You called him a "Man-Whore"

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home