Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Psycho Mez!

Okay so I had this dream, right? I was at work and I was all mad about something, but I was off so I walked into the office, which was really a workplace kitchen that lead into a garage/parking structure. I got a snack and was eating it. At the door, some big burly black guy was hassling Mez. He was a Seaworld employee, not Kaman's so Mez obviously wouldn't be able to do anything for him but the guy was unloading all these demands. He wanted a longer break and more money and all kinds of other stuff and Mez was like "You need to talk to your own supervisor" The guy got even more mad! He's all "Your badge says you're a lead so why can't I talk to you about it?!" and Mez is like "I'm not a Seaworld employee-" and the guy gets all in his face and is like "Oh YEAH?! If you don't work here you should get out!!! Sounds like you don't know what you're talkin about!" And I walked over there and was like "back off!" and I kicked him. But he didn't even feel it, he just pushed me out the door and threw me in some bushes. I got back up as fast as I could and ran back over there but somehow Mez had got on the guy's back and had him in a chokehold! The guy was down on his knees!! He was passing out and I was like "Whoa Mez, are you gonna kill him??" and Mez didn't say anything but it looked like he was thinkin about it but he kinda let the guy go and I kicked the guy again then Mez let him go for reals and the guy and some other big guy he'd been with ran off. Then Mez stood up and he looked all crazy at me, LIKE THIIIIIIS!!!!! Then there were a bunch of newscrews with cameras and stuff in the way and they got all in his face and he was like "NO COMMENT" and pushed the camera away. And that's where it ended I think.. I think there was more about the news broadcast but whatever that's all that pertains to this pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home