Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Man of My Dreams


No Mez, it's not who you're thinkin so shut up. I was considering what I might find attractive in a man. So I drew these pictures... first of all I was having some issues drawing guys that don't look so effeminate. Then I couldn't really decide on features I'd like... but I know I really like the expression on the bigger one. Whenever I see a guy making that face... *_* But anyway.... I really like how the asian kid looks.. but he might look too young to be around my age... this is tough. My friend suggested I go sit somewhere very public and crowded-like and observe the people there so I can have a larger reportoire omg that's really how you spell it? I typed that and thought for sure it was wrong... of features to draw from. I mean draw in the figurative way, not literally drawing. Eh... well maybe both. That sounds like a good idea. I'll probably do more of these, so... expect it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

The bottom one looks like Mez and Watanna's love child.

8:52 AM  
Blogger *colibri* said...

the one off to the right is kinda hot. i'm attracted to feminine guys too (go figure). slanted asian eyes are so hot especially when they're hazel green, combined with little brown freckles on the nose and cheeks. long dark hair...whew!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Gabriel Hunt said...

I don't know....one of those dudes look like Mez and the other guy looks like me. Do I really look that asian?

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home