Friday, March 10, 2006

Impy



I was thinking about what I might like for my avatar picture. Y'know, your like personal photo that shows up by your name when you leave a comment. I thought maybe the first pic would make a good one if colored. But anyway, Imp is an imp obviously, which is a type of demon. Even though she's a demon I've never drawn her doing anything really demonic.. there was this one time she was killing Brian but she was already in her "demon" form. She isn't aware of her demon side and she only changes under rare circumstances. The last pic is messy at the top cuz I drew a larger version of that gesture/pose up there and they overlapped and I edited it out sorta.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

You should make your avatar something completely ridiculous and stupid. That's what the cool artists do, or at least that's what I've heard.....ah whatever you do I'm sure will be fine. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're right, deviant art doesn't get much traffic but its nice because I can send prospective job people there and they see all my art without all my wierd thoughts and sayings. Speaking of deviant art, Karen has some of her awesome pool sketches up there you should go check them out.
http://karma9999.deviantart.com/

6:25 PM  
Blogger *colibri* said...

i like them all. but then again i like those sort of caracters anyway. the top is cool very decieving, like a demon is.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home