Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spiderman, Spiderman...



Okay so I checked out the hand I drew here and referenced my hand and stuff and I found out it was totally backwards! o.o So here it is again. Please give me some good anatomy-related feedback so I can decide if I'm gonna go ahead and do the background and ink and color, okaythanks.
And in keeping with my reemerging sick spiderman fetish, I drew this. In my illustration class. lol. My friends were talking about snack food and one said she felt like she had to be in a "chocolate" mood to eat chocolate and the other responded with the quote above. It was so funny I decided I had to use it somewhere, somehow....and this is what they suggested. ^-^ I decided to make spidey's mask moveable to help the gesture and expression or whatever so he doesn't look like O.O no matter what he's saying like how Brian looks in every single photo. You cannot read the strikethru text o.o it has been STRUCK! Or...stricken... PH34R M3!

5 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

You fixed the hand which looks good, but I liked the idea of him plucking the vile from a baddies hand. Change it I say!(same hand gesture as before just drawn right err correct)

2:38 AM  
Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Spiderman is not a chick, that cares about chocolate - change it to the black cat. good drawing though.

2:40 AM  
Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

whoops, check your anatomy. Spiderman is a dude afterall.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

No he needs to be stealing a hamburger from a fat guy. He's just saving the day from bad chorlesteral.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Gabriel Hunt said...

No he should be stealing a .....oh I can't think of anything funny. Maybe he should be trying to talk the villian out of commiting a crime, instead of stealing from him. Two wrongs don't make a right.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home