Monday, March 20, 2006

Kaman's Komic

Okay so like... I'm sposed to be doing this comic based on a dream I had. So I was sketching this out in my sketchbook, testing out the character designs and the overall way the comic is gonna look. I really like this, though I dun guess it's very stylized. That's alright though, I didn't want it to be super cartoony or stylized or anything I wanted mostly to go for dynamics, surfacewise. Also this was an opportunity for me to design Rachel's character which I guess I did. I really like how she looks. *nods approval* Um... I'm still undecided about Mez and Brian's characters. I like the outfit Brian's character wears obviously cuz I designed that separately earlier (cuz it's the uniform all the soldiers have to wear) but I'm not sure about the blindfold thing. You can barely see the freckles! And they're so important for this scene, too... *shakes head* Well whatever, I thought maybe people would wanna check it out so here it is.

3 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

I should walk off a cliff but make it as if im still walking on ground and I stop and slowly feel down to where the ground should be and once I feel there is no ground I fall. Thatd be funny.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Is Rachel Upset cause Brian Stepped on her foot or what?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Gabriel Hunt said...

Mez would be behind it all.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home