Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Infinite Possibilities Theory


The theory behind the statement "If you put enough monkeys and typewriters in a room, eventually they'll write all of shakespeare's plays". I'm sure there are an infinite number of sketch nights with an infinite number of Erics who said "let's listen to me babble about something stupid!" But luckly in our universe, the theory proved itself and Eric said something not stupid. Eric #4290749306 suggested that we take one pose from his pose reference book and make up a superhero based on it. Amazing, isn't it??? Anyway I'm not so sure about how correct the pose and stuff is and I didn't really get into the costume or her powers but I really like this pic and thought I'd post it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Thanks to the Internet, monkeys have been typing on keyborads for decades, and I haven't seen anything close to shakespeare. Your sketch is pretty good Dejon, but you forgot that it was supposed to be a dude. Sheesh...

11:23 AM  
Blogger Gabriel Hunt said...

I think her power is to stop Eric from saying syupid shit.
"Shut the fuck up Eric or I will stab you with my fingers of doom."

10:50 PM  
Blogger UNSATISFIED said...

you... really are a complete idiot aren't you? this is a completely nonsensical and opinionated article which makes VERY little sense put at best. stop writing about theories of which you undeniably know VERY little, to absolutely nothing about; and go watch x-men. stick to what you're good at kid. Oh; and next time, do not dignify your post with a name that makes it seem legitimate. rather appropriate, like "gay ass drawing and me babbling about something i saw on tv." thanks for making me click on this link and waste my time reading the beginning of it it. *flips you off*

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home