Thursday, March 23, 2006

Here It Is!

So anyway after the failed caricature of Brian... >> Here's finally the picture of Mez as a goth. You'll recall I said "When I draw it for realz I'll make it cartoony"? Well I did. And I colored it! ^-^ So Here we go, all three stages. And godammit this time post some REAL feedback, please! I grow weary of these posts of such spammalicous nature. But no seriously I need real feedback so I can improve on my coloring. Don't comment about the inking I didn't really ink it for real, just needed to transfer it out of my sketchbook (cuz there was another pic drawn on back of that page).

5 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

The coloring looks pro. I would rethink that foot though. twist it to his left, so it doesnt look like his legs broken.

12:48 AM  
Blogger A.M.Bush said...

totally spitting water on my computer screen.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Can't say it looks like Steve to me. I recognize the psycho cat next to him, but don't see Steve. The coloring looks fine, I think you should explore more style into your coloring and stor worring about it looking "pro" or not.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Oscar said...

that's why the text is there. it leads your eye to the drawing...good jerb.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Gabriel Hunt said...

Theres more typos were then I got fingers, guys. And I only got 9. Bill stop typing with your fist, and Mez wear you damn glasses when you type...FOUR-EYES!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home